Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Ensure a great level of service for our bakery customers.
- A strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexible and early…
- This, along with exceptional customer service, is what makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Good Communication skills and the ability to deal with customers.
- Provide two forms of identification.
- Wicked customer service skills, the ability to work in a team and a sense of humor are essential.
- If you are reliable, fast learner, hard worker,enjoy customer…
- Ideally you will have some previous customer service experience, but be looking for your next opportunity.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service.
- The role is a permanent full-time position, 5 days per week (37.5 hours) to ensure that the administration team has…
- We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator with exceptional customer service skills for this front-line temporary role in Hamilton.
- Superb sales, installation and service business.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and maintain thorough customer records.
- Great team, long term opportunity.
Nick Scali Furniture
- The key focus of this role is to maximise sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
Friends Cuisine of India,Saint Andrews Branch
- To listen to the Needs and customers want .
- Part time job available at busy Indian Restaurant in Hamilton.
- Successful candidates should have the specific skills…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.