Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
Lawson Williams Consulting Group
- They have evolved through an ongoing commitment to best manufacturing practices, innovative design, customer service, technology and quality delivery.
- You will be working in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible…
- Previous customer service or retail experience.
- Assist customers with queries, and ensure you provide a first-class service.
- The Head of Supply Chain & Production role is responsible for ensuring the Supply Chain and Workshop teams are aligned to the GEA wide approach towards customer…
- Passionate about Real Estate & offering 5\* customer service to your sellers and buyers.
- We are a professional, forward thinking and digitally savvy tech…
- Ensure that your team demonstrates outstanding customer service daily.
- Lead your team of 7+ to provide excellent customer service, including store presentation…
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers.
- The friendly team work hard together to ensure we deliver on our purpose and provide unbeatable customer outcomes.
- Assisting the Department Manager is motivating your team to drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Providing great customer service and using good communication skills.
- Creating outfits and styling the customers.
- Flexible around your university studies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.