Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Previous customer service or retail experience.
- Assist customers with queries, and ensure you provide a first-class service.
- Our clients are looking for someone to join their team in a customer service/administration role.
- Ideally you will have some previous customer service…
- Enjoy delivering great customer service!
- Delivering exceptional customer service and identifying solutions to meet our customer needs is what we do best here at…
- If you are a sales superstar, then we want you!
- We are looking for a part time Retail Assistant for our Hamilton store.
Nick Scali Furniture
- The key focus of this role is to maximise sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- You will be working in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible…
- We are looking for a competent Class 2 Driver / Customer Service Superstar for an immediate start in Hamilton.
- You won't be disappointed.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service.
- What’s in it for you?
- Toll is New Zealand's most successful multi modal supply chain operator, offering our customers superior service in freight forwarding and logistics solutions.
- At the heart of our business is a great customer service team – not only are they skilled in the art of delivering great service to our customers they have a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.