Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- You will have demonstrated experience with providing excellent customer service.
- You must be operationally focused as this is a hands’ on client service role…
HW Richardson Group
- Customer focused and have excellent customer service skills.
- Metalman is a significant player in the New Zealand metal recycling industry with five branches…
Evolve Education Group
- O Strong customer service skills and experience.
- O Good general knowledge of accounts processes and customer account query resolution.
- Realise customer value and improve service provision.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and maintain high customer advocacy rates.
- Our clients are leading the way in providing world class monitoring systems and technical services.
- Ideally you will have experience in the Electrical industry,…
- We are committed to delivering innovative, environmentally sustainable products, and working collaboratively to develop solutions that enhance the…
- Strong relationship building skills to grow a loyal customer base.
- Sell a make up phenomenon!
- Ciara, Gwen Steffani, Alejandra Espinosa ….. all these stars…
- Once the store is open you will continue to focus on stock replenishment and set up with the added component of customer interaction and service.
- Superb sales, installation and service business.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and maintain thorough customer records.
- Great team, long term opportunity.
- Assisting the Department Manager is motivating your team to drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.