Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Be a people person who loves going the extra mile for customers.
- You may be an experienced Showroom Consultant wanting a new challenge for 2020, or you may have…
- Our clients are leading the way in providing world class monitoring systems and technical services.
- Ideally you will have experience in the Electrical industry,…
- You will be providing high quality service to our customers every day.
- This knowledge will help you to promote the company image in a professional manner as…
- Superb sales, installation and service business.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and maintain thorough customer records.
- Great team, long term opportunity.
Te Rapa, Waikato
- Strong relationship building skills to grow a loyal customer base.
- Sell a make up phenomenon!
- Ciara, Gwen Steffani, Alejandra Espinosa ….. all these stars…
- Staying focused on creating added value for the customer (customer value) and improving the service provision.
- Strong knowledge of the rural industry.
- Operational management experience, preferably in a customer service environment.
- You will provide technical training to local or regionally based staff, and…
- Based in Hamilton you will lead a team of customer service experts who are driven to develop and be successful.
- What’s in it for you:
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living,…
- Your previous experience working in a customer service role will provide a great platform for you to demonstrate your exceptional customer service skills and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.