Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Be a people person who loves going the extra mile for customers.
- You may be an experienced Showroom Consultant wanting a new challenge for 2020, or you may have…
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living,…
Te Rapa, Waikato
- Strong relationship building skills to grow a loyal customer base.
- Sell a make up phenomenon!
- Ciara, Gwen Steffani, Alejandra Espinosa ….. all these stars…
- A strong focus on food and services standards, implementing policies and procedures and monitoring kitchen maintenance requirements.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS:
- Your previous experience working in a customer service role will provide a great platform for you to demonstrate your exceptional customer service skills and…
- You will be working with a small team, focussed on delivering great customer service.
- We have a permanent job opportunity based in Hamilton for an experienced…
- Ability to demonstrate superb customer service.
- As a people person, you'll immediately relate well to customers over the bar, and have excellent all round…
- Looking after customer orders for waste and recycle containers from inception to delivery stage.
- If you like to learn more about our business and services…
- Digital Mobile is Vodafone New Zealand's premier dealer providing sales and service to Vodafone customers exclusively since 1993.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.