Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Provide excellent customer service to develop strong relationships and networks.
- Proven experience in delivery, and providing customer solutions.
- Technical skills in the areas of Web Services, Interfaces and Security are highly desirable.
- You will work as part of a small agile team and will be responsible…
- Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Transport / Logistics, Laundry Services.
- Each day, we provide a broad and customised service to our customers in public…
Tony's Tyre Service
- Have completed Company training modules and be capable of delivering correct customer service standards and telephone techniques.
- You will also work closely with other areas of the business to ensure the success of the Contact Centre Team and reinforce the highest service standards with…
- Existing customers have advantages (not mandatory).
- You will be asked to greet the customer and consult.
- We have a good mutual growth corporate culture, support…
North Power NZ
- To construct and maintain electrical equipment to customer requirements in a substation environment.
- Northpower is a large-scale multi-utility service provider…
Te Rapa, Waikato
- We'll expect you to identify areas and opportunities for improvement, drive a culture of world class customer service through your management team, and take the…
- Supports the development of strong relationships with key customers.
- Identifies opportunities with existing and potential new customers and determines plans for…
- Have passion for all things beauty and helping our customers feel great about themselves.
- Above all, you will have a strong customer ethos that will leave your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.