Customer Service jobs in Christchurch, Canterbury
You refined by:
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and are well known for going above and beyond for our customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about…
- A good understanding of customer service and great communication skills are also helpful.
- Our Hornby store is looking for a part-time retail sales assistant to…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The Butcher’s Mistress in Riverside is an exciting new age butchery where customers get to select their own meat for us to cook and enjoy a quiet drink or two.
- You're a customer service natural - making people feel cared for, relaxed and comfortable gets you out of bed in the morning.
- What do we look for:
- Delivery of an outstanding customer experience.
- Reporting to our Clinical Nurse Manager, this role is essential in ensuring our customers receive the very best…
- The position we have available and the timing would best suit a University student to help us.
- You must be available to work approximately 2-3 days per week,…
- Any experience in customer services also an asset.
- Allied Security is a privately owned, nationwide company delivering security services to a wide range of…
- Excellent customer and people relationship skills;
- We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our…
- Friendly and welcoming approach to patience, customers and their whanau.
- Your flexibility to be on call when and as the service needs require is preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.