Customer Service jobs in Christchurch, Canterbury
- Get involved with the product development of software with a global customer base.
- FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal…
- You'll manage the operational delivery of services and day to day running on the fourth floor and work collaboratively with leaders in Tūranga and across the…
- This role will have responsibility for providing support for a range of services including Radiology services across the CDHB as well as at times supporting and…
- You will also be required to be part of the sales team at times, therefore you need to be able to genuinely talk to people about the gear we sell while…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- You will provide general administration support with a high level of customer service while supporting the Care Home Manager.
- Saturday 5 hours per week.
- Stand-Out customer service skills.
- Confidence with approaching customers to sell and recommend products.
- You will take ownership for upholding the standards of…
- Your computer literacy, excellent attention to detail and your strong customer service skills will be the key to your success in this role.
- Providing excellent customer service whilst you help customers with their deli selections.
- Have a great eye for presentation and love interacting with customers…
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living,…
- You'll manage key stakeholder relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Being naturally analytical will see you undertake investigations and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.