Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
Auckland City, Auckland
- You're a proven and results driven customer service specialist who loves to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Busy, varied and challenging role.
- To suggest appropriate corrective measures and improvements in customer service, logistics to supply and delivery of products to customers.
- Working with the project management office and Operations on implementation of new/improved propositions and services to improve customer experience and…
- Building strong customer relationships, becoming involved in any process improvements to raise quality and service, as well as proactively identifying and…
- Excellent communication & customer service skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer services or call centre environments is a plus!
- Ideally you will possess a unique combination of delivering excellent customer service coupled with technical skills in a reprographics environment; the type…
- Obsessed with customer service, can wear a winning smile and be a part of a team and business that is reaching new heights in the market.
Authentics Factory Outlets
- Is strongly customer focussed and delivers outstanding customer service.
- Consistently practices exceptional customer service.
- Work with a brand you love & wear!
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity…
- Work as a team to clean and check our rental vehicles, ensuring they are groomed to the highest standard for our customers.
- We don't just rent cars.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.