Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Everything we do revolves around our customer.
- We take time to get to know our customers, building genuine relationships that become trusted partnerships.
- Your passion for great customer service is further demonstrated through excellent listening skills as well as an eye for detail.
- We are also open to teaching someone how to ‘lend’ in return for their top class delivery of exceptional service to all Westpac customers.
- What’s in it for me?
- You will Reinforce high standards regarding performance, safety, customer service and adherence to company values.
- Provide quality customer service with empathy for customers in stressful situations.
- Monitoring the payments of the customer under assistance.
- You will be responsible for ensuring we are processing customer orders and providing a super level of customer service to our clients.
- Previous customer service experience within a Call Centre or Health environment is desirable.
- Support other team members to maintain the high level of customer…
- We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
- In this role you will be providing exceptional customer service in the delivery of Interislander passenger bookings, providing general travel advice and…
- This role will see you initially working within one of the teams and interacting with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.