Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Excellent communication & customer service skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer services or call centre environments is a plus!
- We are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- The role involves monitoring train services using various IT systems and communicating service information…
- We are growing our business through delivering consistent service, excellence and results and through developing inspirational leadership with our people and…
- Passion and pride in customer service with a keen desire to make a positive difference during interactions with your clients.
- What’s in it for you?
- Vast experience in a customer services environment with a proven track record of offering exceptional customer service.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in customer service and educational administration is an advantage for this role.
- This is a full-time front line, customer-focused role and…
- This position is responsible for responding to incoming sales inquiries from customers and converting these into confirmed sales and bookings at the appropriate…
- You have a passion for customer service and can manage multiple stakeholders.
- We are keen to hear from individuals with a passion for customer service.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining positive working relationships with our customers.
- Experience in customer service and desirable would be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.