Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
- The ability to connect with customers.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to…
- You'll help your squad deliver winning customer experiences by growing a culture of customer obsession, by re-orientating business practices to focus directly…
- You will be an excellent communicator, engaging with a high standard of customer service as you will be dealing and working with our customers and members of…
- The ideal candidate should have some customer service experience and some kitchen hand experience, though this is not essential.
- Full training will be provided.
- Driven to provide exceptional customer service to our customers/clients.
- Previous experience in customer service is essential.
- What's in it for you?:
- We are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- We are seeking a multi-tasker, someone with a bright and friendly disposition with lots of initiative who is confident and articulate in front of customers.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are a major Tile Distributor throughout New Zealand.
- Our Quality Control Division requires a Warehouse Assistant to work the following Tasks;
- Customer service including taking payments.
- Have an opportunity to join a company that brings fun and excitement to its customers and that offers excellent…
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely manner.
- You will also have experience in handling customer complaints and coaching for performance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.