Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
- An exciting opportunity has now become available for a talented, passionate customer service professional to join the Enrolment and Records team in our Student…
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- The role: A new opportunity has arisen for a freight junior to support the customer service and customs team with daily administration and coordinating…
- We are looking for people with a customer service background with solid computer skills.
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from retailer s and…
- Passion for customer service, building and maintaining relationships.
- Our qualifications specialise in Early Childhood Teacher Education and more recently in…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Excel in a front-facing customer service environment.
- We are the leading custom framer in New Zealand and are looking for someone with a bright personality to…
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external…
Half Moon Bay, Auckland
- You’ll be providing friendly and proactive service from your base in Head Office at Half Moon Bay Marina, in East Auckland.
- To succeed you'll need to:
- Bring your retail, customer service or similar background - we are looking for someone who loves helping customers and is focused on delivering quality service.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Therefore applicants must have great customer service skills and a…
Sime Darby Motors
- We are looking for an experienced automotive service administrator to joint our expanding team at Continental Cars BMW, this role is a great opportunity for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.