Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Some retail/customer service background would be preferable.
- We have a merchandising vacancy in local Sunnynook stores on behalf of a number of of our clients.
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- Passion for customer service, building and maintaining relationships.
- Our qualifications specialise in Early Childhood Teacher Education and more recently in…
- Experience in customer service is preferred, but not essential.
- Interacting with customers (including taking orders and serving them).
- You must be confident to provide an amazing customer service.
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- A customer focused attitude and customer service experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service so that our customers want to visit again and again.
- Be providing all customers with excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and issues.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist…
- So if you love what we do, love beautiful European shoes & handbags, and enjoy giving excellent customer service and making sales - we'd love to hear from you.
- Your number one priority will be to help us acquire new customers.
- You’ll do this by following up with hundreds of free trialists each month by phone and email,…
- Preferably has customer service or retail experience.
- The ideal candidate will absolutely love helping people and takes pride in providing excellent service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.