Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- This employer, a small flower shop in Glen Eden, urgently requires the assistance of one friendly, reliable and outgoing individual to help process cash…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Support people who are not eligible for our service to assess other services that may support them.
- Exceptional communication, and customer service skills, with…
- Greet, assist customers and visitors.
- Clean flotation rooms after each customer.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle customers inquiries.
- Here is what you get:
- Previous retail experience and customer service is required as well as a proven sales record.
- We require an intelligent and friendly part time retail assistant…
- You must be confident to provide an amazing customer service.
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality…
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays and weekends.
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but…
- Learning company products and service.
- Answering and managing incoming calls from customers and suppliers.
- We are a growing Chartered Accounting firm based in…
- If you are passionate about customer service and delicious cakes, you will love working in our team!
- Taking customer orders in person, on phone or by email.
- Understand the importance of ensuring our customers receive a high level of service.
- Must have retail experience and be confident styling customers.
- To be a successful applicant you will possess a drive to deliver great customer service, enjoy the challenge of technical troubleshooting and a appetite for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.