Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- There are 15-20 hours per week of work and when you're not delivering orders, you will also be assisting with customer service in-store, taking orders from…
- Be exceptional with customers THIS IS A MUST!
- Mainly managing the store front, building customer relationships, providing excellent service, stock management …
- This will involve waiting and clearing tables, providing excellent customer service, and other general tasks related to a FOH position.
- To be customer-focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers.
- Providing services to our customers to ensure that we are delivering our product in schools to the highest standards.
- We are a fun modern company that excel in service delivery and exceed customer expectations.
- Experience in some sort of customer facing role i.e. hospitality or…
- We are an AML/CFT Audit service provider working with a range of New Zealand companies.
- Joining our team, you will be ensuring that we provides exceptional…
- We are searching for a motivated team member who has a passion for customer service, sales, styling and who loves women's fashion.
- Best practice in customer service.
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm for Saturday work.
- If you have great customer service and communication skills, experience is not necessary!
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage for this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.