Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Greet, assist customers and visitors.
- Clean flotation rooms after each customer.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle customers inquiries.
- Here is what you get:
- Our repeat customer level is extreme, so we need someone who can provide an unrivalled experience and continue longstanding and quality customer relationships…
- Any previous experience in product sampling, bartending or customer service is desired, but not necessary & if you've previously worked as an ambassador this…
- Record every customer interaction in the data feed.
- New residential Customer acquisition for Energy and Telecommunication services.
- Be excellent at closing sales and customer service.
- Looking for a chance to use your super-sales skills for good, not evil?
- You will need excellent customer service skills and great bar skills.
- We are a small friendly bar in St Heliers and require a person to work one fixed shift per…
- Our customers are curious and have become accustomed to a high level of customer service.
- Be able to provide a high level of customer service and product…
- It goes without saying that you will have an excellent command of spoken and written English, strong people-management and time-management skills, and you will…
- RMHC® New Zealand supports families with a child in hospital away from home.
- Our programmes take care of the practical things in life so families can focus on…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Therefore they must have great customer service skills and safe riding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.