Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Learning all about our services to develop your own knowledge as well as effectively serve customers.
- Up-selling and cross-selling our premium services to our…
- We are New Zealand's largest privately owned full service security provider.
- Our Communications Centre is the 24/7 heart of our operation.
- Serving customers at the till.
- Will preferably have an excellent command of Chinese to communicate easily with our customers.
- To be successful in this role you:
- You must be confident to provide an amazing customer service.
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality…
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays and weekends.
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but…
- Preferably has customer service or retail experience.
- The ideal candidate will absolutely love helping people and takes pride in providing excellent service.
- Do you love talking to people and are you passionate about delivering the best customer service?
- Duties include customer service, assisting with frame selection…
- So if you love what we do, love beautiful European shoes & handbags, and enjoy giving excellent customer service and making sales - we'd love to hear from you.
- This employer seeks a student for processing, sorting and distribution of mail and parcels with this organisation.
- Some heavy lifting involved up to 25kgs.
- Responsible for excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to up-sell and provide exceptional customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.