Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- You'll have excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus, a natural ability towards problem-solving, and a positive team ethic.
- Face to face customer service as well as responding to email and phone enquiries.
- Part time permanent opportunity (20 hours per week).
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- This role suits individuals with public facing compliance background, who demonstrate strong customer service and conflict management skills, a calm approach to…
- Your outgoing and enthusiastic nature, combined with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service, is the key to success in this role.
- Throughout, you'll provide excellent customer service and high attention to detail.
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Excellent customer service and engagement skills.
- The Geospatial Solutions & Services Team have a wide scope of responsibilities working in close collaboration…
- Effective delivery of all our Experience Products with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Our ideal candidate will have solid experience in delivering…
- It was built to deliver a seamless and integrated service for customers to access a variety of services such as library services, creative facilities, community…
- Ideally, you'll have previous work experience in planning, customer service or in a contact centre.
- In this varied role where every query is unique, you'll…
- A strong customer focus & sound written and verbal communication skills.
- This is a chance for you to become a part of our working family and help provide out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.