Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- You will have existing experience in customer experience (CX) and service design.
- Being a capable visual designer familiar with customer journey maps and…
- You'll be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and advising on the complaint process to our customers or internal teams.
- Provide support with conducting transactional customer reviews.
- In this role you will support and assist our Institutional customers with the following key…
- You will be an experienced CX and service design expert, strategic lead and CX design delivery arm who ensures the customer is at the core of everything we do.
- You'll have a passion for customer service, a team player who has excellent communication skills, with a huge desire to learn.
- We believe in supporting our local communities and designing customer led solutions that change the way people manage their money.
- Write clear, concise and useful content that supports excellent customer service.
- Champion UX content, standards and customer experience.
- Have quality conversations and identify our customer's needs.
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- We can also offer you:
- Actively identifying opportunities for improvement in process and customer experience.
- We are looking for an experienced & senior Talent Acquisition Partner who…
- 3+ years of experience in data visualisation, data science or data analyst role, preferably working for a financial services company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.