Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- The primary focus is to deliver and maintain customer satisfaction to create the ultimate customer experience.
- We can help with that!
- Have a good work ethic.
- A customer and team first approach.
- Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way.
- You’ll be overseeing our busy checkout team on the front line and ensuring…
- Delivering customer focused strategy through effective management of product, price, promotion and placement.
- At Countdown we have an ambition to be New Zealand…
- Bring your curious mindset and customer centricity.
- Serving more than 3 million customers every week both in store and online, Countdown has over 18,000 team…
- The CountdownX team are at the heart of delivering innovation to our teams and customers working across our digital and ecommerce services for an enhanced, more…
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure that the appropriate service level and quality is achieved.
- Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative,…
- Streamlining financial processes and ensuring an efficient accounts service is provided across all of Supply Chain’s sites.
- You will be contributing to:
- Reporting to the Operations and Support Chapter Lead, you will get to work alongside a dedicated technical operation services group providing first-class…
- Ensure a great level of service for our bakery customers.
- A strong customer focus and excellent communication skills.
- Diverse and inclusive team environment.
- Providing excellent customer service whilst you help our customers with their fish & shellfish selections.
- Joining Countdown Takapuna is more than just taking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.