Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki 2013
- Have you got the gift of the gab?
- We are seeking a motivated administrator with a great sense of humour!
- Our client is a market leading power-tool manufacturer…
- Call management and customer service.
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity, Remuera area!
- My client is highly specialised in the construction of retirement…
- You will be required to evolve and improve communications to reflect learning and customer insights., refining the approach and updating customer lifecycle…
- You will be passionate about delivering an empathetic highly professional customer experience.
- Within our Care and Compliance teams you will be the first point…
- A personal ownership and pride on your delivery service.
- Our client specialises in providing outstanding monitoring services utilising leading edge technology.
- You’ll have minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position, computer literate and excellent customer service skills.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Liaise with customers regarding job time frames and follow up.
- Work for this leading company in entrance automation systems in a fast paced coordination role.
- Successful provisioning of monitoring services to customers.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Respond to alerts generated by monitoring equipment…
- Handle customer phone & email enquiries.
- Build and maintain professional customer relationships.
- Be able to interpret what parts the customer needs.
- As part of the Internal Sales & Technical Support team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to national customers and external…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.