Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Previous customer service experience ( face to face or phone based).
- Provide exceptional service to my clients customers by processing orders accurately in a…
- Prior customer service experience both over the phone and in person.
- Place customer orders and dispatch deliveries.
- Liaise with drivers when making deliveries.
- Moderate customer service experience - Face to face or call centre.
- Coordinate and provide customers with a fast and accurate service.
- What's in it for you?
- Successful provisioning of monitoring services to customers.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Respond to alerts generated by monitoring equipment…
- Due to the important nature of the service provided by my client, they are looking for someone with exceptional customer service ability.
- What skills do I need?
- Launch your career in the financial services world!
- Our people are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders and committed to…
- Take your first step into the property industry with this entry level administration role!
- This company are one the fastest growing real estate companies in the…
- Providing an exceptional levels of customer service.
- For this relationship-driven company, providing exceptional customer service to their wide portfolio of…
- As part of the Internal Sales & Technical Support team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to national customers and external…
- Due to growth, they are looking to recruit for a commercial broker support to ensure their continued levels of high customer service and care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.