Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- We are currently looking for a confident and articulate Customer Service Representative who is dedicated to making the customer experience as seamless and…
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written.
- Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all…
- Genuine drive for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Taking inbound phone calls from new and existing customers regarding health insurance products,…
- Previous proven customer service experience.
- Ensure all after call work and customer follow up is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Enjoy both customer service and administration tasks?
- Previous customer service or sales administration experience.
- Temporary work could be your answer!
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Reception or Customer Service roles.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- You will be a person that is always willing to go the extra mile in both customer service and administration support while always showing high levels of honesty…
- Customer service – answering phones and transferring calls.
- Madison Recruitment are currently recruiting a range of temporary assignments for our diverse range…
- Experience in customer service, marketing, administration and or project management.
- As the Operations Administrator you will work in tandem with the Head of…
- Have experience providing excellent customer service.
- Interested in a dynamic customer service role where you will be interacting with your team and your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.