Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written.
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking…
- Are passionate about the customer journey.
- Be in a phone based team environment, taking customer service calls as the first point of contact for a reputable…
- Have experience providing excellent customer service.
- Interested in a dynamic customer service role where you will be interacting with your team and your…
- Excellent phone manner and customer service experience.
- You will be responsible for entering accurate data into their systems, providing administrative and…
- Key focus on customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Reporting to the property managers in respect of all building services and customer issues.
- Welcoming and helpful service provided to all visitors, referrers, telephone callers and email enquirers.
- Primarily based at Remuera although there will be a…
- My client, a well-respected player in the market research industry, is looking to find a Recruiter & Administration Assistant to assist the business in…
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Diverse roles, that offer challenges and development on a daily basis.
- Customer service and sales support.
- Accounts Receivable management and following up customers with overdue payments.
- Filing and general admin duties.
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to resolve complaints.
- Previous experience in both administration and customer service, ideally within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.