Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to resolve complaints.
- Previous experience in both administration and customer service, ideally within…
- Solid work experience within a customer service/ contact centre environment.
- They promote an excellent work culture, exceptional customer service and strong…
- Ensuring high standards of professionalism and customer service.
- Business Development Manager | Auckland.
- Madison are pleased to be partnering with one APAC's…
- Are you looking for progression out of retail customer services or contact centre?
- Or simply just a fresh new change from current position?
- You will be a person that is always willing to go the extra mile in both customer service and administration support while showing high levels of initiative and…
- Are you ready for a fresh start for the new decade?
- Now is the perfect time to register your interest with Madison Recruitment for opportunities in 2020!
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- As a vital team member of the finance team, we are looking for…
- Have an understanding of customer service principles.
- One of our biggest clients is looking for a motivated, energetic and organised Business Coordinator to…
- They are on a mission - and on target - to become the market leader with regards to product durability, creative freedom and unparalleled customer service.
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Building relationships and managing customer enquiries.
- They are looking for a Sales Support Administrator…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.