Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Previous experience in a communications centre or similar customer service environment coupled with a strong customer focus and a 'can-do' approach.
- Outstanding experience in a customer service environment.
- They will have a passion for excellence and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Helping develop and refine our ingest service and supporting the facilitation of data supply continuity.
- Collection Operations (Capture and Logistics).
- Passionate about providing great customer service and working in a team to achieve team goals.
- You will provide administrative support that helps our clients,…
- Proactive in their approach to customer service.
- Office of the Provost Auckland.
- Massey University Library is looking for a subject librarian to help support…
- Providing technical and analytical support to your Team Manager to enhance operational service delivery.
- System and Data Leader Auckland.
- We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way.
- Flexible Auckland or Wellington location.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.