Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Outstanding experience in a customer service environment.
- They will have a passion for excellence and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Be flexible, solutions focused and customer-centric.
- You'll work alongside service centre staff to provide quality labour market information and promote…
- Passionate about providing great customer service and working in a team to achieve team goals.
- You will provide administrative support that helps our clients,…
- A strong customer focus with an exceptional eye for detail.
- We are a small, fun, dynamic team and are proud of the service we provide.
- Whether you have an interest in the Justice system, have a passion for working with customers this is your chance to join us on our journey to deliver people…
- Leadership experience in a customer focused or service delivery environment or demonstrated leadership within a team or project.
- Proactive in their approach to customer service.
- Office of the Provost Auckland.
- Massey University Library is looking for a subject librarian to help support…
- Proven ability to understand complex customer needs within a multifaceted environment.
- Previous experience or a qualification in health or social services is…
- We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way.
- Flexible Auckland or Wellington location.
- You will be customer centric, have the ability to pick things up quickly and be comfortable multitasking through a busy workload.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.