Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- A customer centric approach, you must enjoy helping customers.
- The successful applicant must be comfortable making outbound calls to proactively service a large…
- Join the Risk team as operational support ensuring consistent delivery of high customer service and assistance to all the team members.
- You will join a team where you can work across boundaries as One Team to lead the market through service excellence and anticipating customer needs.
- High level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Ideally – you’ll have previous banking experience and customer service experience.
- This is not the role for a transactional recruiter, and you will need to demonstrate where you have gone the extra mile to deliver exceptional service to both…
- This role has a focus on continuously strengthening the preventative control environment to address key cyber threats targeting WNZL customers.
- Experience working in data-rich sectors such as financial services, telecommunications, or service based industries a plus.
- What you will bring to the role:
- We are continuing on our strategy and accelerating towards the delivery of a truly differentiated customer experience and a purpose-led, customer-centric…
- Our vision, put simply is to deliver our customers a world class service.
- There couldn't be a better time to be part of this new exciting structure, as we work…
- Make a real difference to the lives of our customers.
- Deep understanding of the full software stack including knowledge across service layer, networking, UX/UI.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.