Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki 2013
- Focus on customer service and delivery of outcomes.
- We are looking for someone who can deliver a high quality of service, ensuring strict adherence to health…
- Together, you are responsible for understanding stakeholders, customers, and users, and delivering the development of our service and business strategies into…
- We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great…
- Strong analytical skills, customer focus, and interpersonal & relationship management skills.
- Travel may be required to maintain effective producer and customer…
- We value data just as we value our customers; our customers need to trust us with their data as they do with their money.
- Act as a data champion.
- You'll be part of a team that are on the forefront of working to deliver a secure, functional and performant product that delights our customers every day.
- Exceptional level of customer service and builds strong relationships with key stakeholders and other team members.
- Join a supportive and energetic team!
- Maintain vendor relationships including organising contracts and amendments for services and project work.
- Let’s talk about the role.
- Let’s talk about you!
Auckland City, Auckland
- Lustre offers a wide range of services.
- We are a New Zealand based company committed to courtesy, professionalism, customer satisfaction and environmentally…
- You will work with the latest technology supporting our customers locating underground utilities, interpreting plans, and managing customer relationships.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.