Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills;
- A key component of this role is to provide our customers with finance and insurance options to enable…
- SHE experience gained in large / complex organisations, ideally in the industry services sector.
- Influencing and consultation skills to enable engagement…
- Following up with existing members to ensure all is well with their service levels.
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy,…
- Ventilation and air conditioning experience is not essential but preferred, to ensure we deliver outstanding service to our customers, first time- every time.
- Dealing with the trade customers.
- If you like to learn more about our business and services, please visit us on www.wastemanagement.co.nz or https://www…
- Air conditioning experience is essential to ensure we deliver outstanding service to our customers, first time - every time.
- Don't delay - contact us today!!
- Great customer service and sales experience.
- How to service a wide variety of hire plant.
- It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base;…
- A background in customer service.
- This role consists of calling our customers to collect overdue debt and completing reconciliations to ensure the data is…
- Digital Mobile is Vodafone New Zealand's premier dealer providing sales and service to Vodafone customers exclusively since 1993.
- What’s in it for you?
- You are a person who has an established track record in customer service with the following must-haves:
- Bring your excellent customer service skills, your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.