Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Our Takapuna Branch is looking for an outstanding Customer service officer's to join their united frontline team.
- So what are you waiting for?
- 3 x Customer Service Representatives, and undertake responsibilities associated with being a People Leader.
- Success in this role will rely on you being a strong…
- You love analysing information, have excellent customer service skills and are ok with working shifts between 10am and 10pm (no weekend work!!).
- You will work within a small team of dedicated professionals providing world class service.
- You will be working with well-known premium customers to ensure that…
- Public Trust is New Zealand's largest trustee services organisation.
- We provide specialist advice on a full range of estate planning services including;
Sime Darby Motors
- Your responsibilities will be diverse, including allocating jobs and monitoring work in progress, communicating with customers to provide back up and support to…
Robert Half New Zealand
- They operate across the Auckland region and they specialise and stand-out in the market by offering a premium product and service.
Sime Darby Motors
- Market and position City Nissan Takapuna as Auckland's premier Nissan dealership, through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
$18 - $22 an hour
- We are seeking an individual who will provide excellent customer service and support as the last point of customer contact.
- Be adaptable to internal CRM system.
Takapuna Motor Lodge
- Assist GM in key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Assists the General Manager in resolving guest complaints and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.