Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- We are looking for Sales Consultants for our Inbound/outbound call centre!
- At Brand Developers TV shop, were committed to:
- What’s in it for you?
Sime Darby Motors
- Qualifying the needs of the customer.
- Informing customers on product specifications of all BMW products and features.
- This is not a sales role!
- Have experience in customer service.
- We are looking for a Cafe All-rounder.
- We have a part time position(s) to full time position available (depending on the…
- Best practice in customer service.
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm for Saturday work.
- Public Trust is New Zealand's largest trustee services organisation.
- A dedication to providing exceptional customer care, particularly in emotionally…
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- You will provide excellent customer service to our customers on our range of fashionable frames and guide…
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
Robert Half New Zealand
- They operate across the Auckland region and they specialise and stand-out in the market by offering a premium product and service.
- You love analysing information, have excellent customer service skills and are ok with working shifts between 10am and 10pm (no weekend work!!).
Sime Darby Motors
- We are looking for an experienced automotive service administrator to joint our expanding team at Continental Cars BMW, this role is a great opportunity for…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.