Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- These teams are supported by centralised administration and support services, to enable a seamless customer experience.
- You are someone who takes pride in being grammatically correct, numerically adept, and understands what it means to provide customers with exceptional customer…
- Demonstrates a ‘can-do' attitude and interact positively with customers, business partners and other team members.
- Hold Vector WTC Switching competencies.
- Proven strong customer service experience.
- Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through…
- Your excellent customer service approach with strong communication skills will help you to achieve in this role as you will be dealing quite big range of people…
- Solid client relationship, networking and customer service skills.
- A customer-facing sales-orientated role in an educational or service organisation.
- Some retail/customer service background would be preferable.
- We have a merchandising vacancy in local Sunnynook stores on behalf of a number of of our clients.
- If you like to learn more about our business and services please visit us on www.wastemanagement.co.nz or https://www.linkedin.com/company/4798781/.
- Customer service focus to meet external and internal customer needs.
- The ideal applicants will be self motivated and enthusiastic about providing our customers…
- We have over 450 staff providing Food testing and analysis services at our Lynfield Laboratory.
- Many of our scientists are internationally acclaimed leaders in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.