Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
- We are looking for a few keen, reliable and hardworking students to hire part-time.
- After Hours and weekend works available,.
- We are looking for people with good communication skills and an attitude with customer service as the main focus.
- We are on the look out for new team members.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- Driven to provide exceptional customer service to our customers/clients.
- Previous experience in customer service is essential.
- What's in it for you?:
- Like solving problems, matching customers with the right product or service to suit their needs and making people smile?
- Here's what you'll do most days:
- Answering phone calls and emails for sales and customer service.
- If you want to work in a relaxed environment, learn about how business works, can handle a bit…
- Previous work experience with customer service is preferred.
- You will need cash handlnig and customer service experience.
- To apply, you must be:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Proven experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Build on your excellent customer service skills.
- This is a chance for you to gain valuable experience…
New Lynn, Auckland
- We have a vision to be a world class retailer providing a friendly shopping environment, on trend merchandise and most importantly, world class customer service…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Passion for as well as at least 2 years experience in customer services or a call center role.
- We are proud that we have built our success upon delivering dream…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.