Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- This employer needs the help of a student for a casual part-time on call customer service assistant role.
- Students need experience in customer service and you…
- Answering phone calls and emails for sales and customer service.
- If you want to work in a relaxed environment, learn about how business works, can handle a bit…
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- We’re looking for a customer service representative for our Auckland Central Branch.
- The main aspect of the role will be customer facing, hiring vehicles and…
- Driven to provide exceptional customer service to our customers/clients.
- Previous experience in customer service is essential.
- What's in it for you?:
- Ideally you will have great customer service skills, be a people person and able to communicate effectively with others.
- Helping new businesses to use software;
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should be ready to drive a forklift or reach (If you do not have one, the employer can assist you…
- Customer service including taking payments.
- Have an opportunity to join a company that brings fun and excitement to its customers and that offers excellent…
- We are seeking a multi-tasker, someone with a bright and friendly disposition with lots of initiative who is confident and articulate in front of customers.
- The job entails delivering exceptional customer service and thereby maximizing sales per customer with the key tasks outlined below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.