Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
- You will have existing experience in customer experience (CX) and service design.
- Being a capable visual designer familiar with customer journey maps and…
- Experience in providing a wide range of banking products and services to customers.
- Our Customer Connection Hubs ensure we are there for our customers when a…
- Compile customer focused, commercially orientated and integrated analytics and insights.
- Work collaboratively with wider enterprise Customer Experience teams to…
- You will be an experienced CX and service design expert, strategic lead and CX design delivery arm who ensures the customer is at the core of everything we do.
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely manner.
- You will also have experience in handling customer complaints and coaching for performance.
- Developing self-service reporting tools and dashboards.
- This involves gathering and analysing data, preparing reports, determining customer requirements with a…
- Have quality conversations and identify our customer's needs.
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- We can also offer you:
- We're looking for people who love problem-solving, building relationships, are interested in global news/events and want to provide top-class service to our…
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all referred customers to build confidence within BNZ referral channels of the need for protection and the service…
- We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.