Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill 0620
- They run an innovative and flexible organisation, their people are highly customer driven, they are committed to customer service.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
- Our client is a large corporate organisation is looking for an energetic and stand -out customer service representative…
- Experienced in a customer service, product based environment.
- Communication with suppliers and customers to ensure high service delivery standards are met.
- Ability to listen and understand customer requirements.
- You will be the main point of contact for customers and visitors via phone, email, or in person and will…
- Provide IT Security subject matter expertise to customers as needed.
- Managing security for on-premise and cloud services including Azure & AWS.
- Our Client has a presence across Australia and New Zealand in providing their customers with innovative and efficient technical solutions across a broad range…
- Strong customer service delivery experience.
- Excellent customer relationship management and solid service delivery.
- Providing internal admin support functions.
- Managing a range of services to a large customer base, they provide excellent career progression.
- Our client has local governance with a customer-centric focus.
- Our client is a leading service provider in the finance industry.
- With challenging opportunities and customer-centric project delivery, this is a change to…
- Positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner.
- Results-oriented, service-focused, and an excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Deliver excellent customer service for tenants and property owners.
- My client based in Auckland is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their award…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.