Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Bring your exceptional customer service experience.
- We are looking for someone with sound decision making skills, effective organisation and multi-tasking…
- Be flexible, solutions focused and customer-centric.
- You'll work alongside service centre staff to provide quality labour market information and promote…
- Demonstrated successful experience in the provision of customer focussed administrative support services to managers and staff.
- We'd love to hear from you!
- Outstanding experience in a customer service environment.
- They will have a passion for excellence and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Our work and environment are based around excellent customer service.
- Survey Interviewer East Auckland (Preferred locations: Newmarket, Remuera and Orakei).
- Previous experience in a communications centre or similar customer service environment coupled with a strong customer focus and a 'can-do' approach.
- Passionate about providing great customer service and working in a team to achieve team goals.
- You will provide administrative support that helps our clients,…
- A strong commitment to customer service and solving their problems.
- Auckland/Kapiti – One position available in each.
- Salary Range: $64,813.00 - $87,693.00.
- Helping develop and refine our ingest service and supporting the facilitation of data supply continuity.
- Collection Operations (Capture and Logistics).
- A strong customer focus with an exceptional eye for detail.
- We are a small, fun, dynamic team and are proud of the service we provide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.