Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
- We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer…
- Driven to provide exceptional customer service to our customers/clients.
- Previous experience in customer service is essential.
- What's in it for you?:
- We are looking for fashionistas who love to sell the latest looks to our customers.
- You are passionate about sales and making our customers look incredibly…
- We are looking for a few keen, reliable and hardworking students to hire part-time.
- After Hours and weekend works available,.
- Has previous experience in a similar customer-centric role.
- Working closely with the Warehouse team, your role will be focused on providing support to both…
- Have prior experience in a customer service environment, preferably in sales.
- Dynamic, resilient and tenacious in developing and maintaining customer…
- As a Part time sales assistant you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service!
- Our focus is on providing absolute customer satisfaction…
Sime Darby Motors
- A passion for customer service.
- This role will see you managing customer requirements for service and repair, including: making bookings, loading the workshop…
- Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa and still growing within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.