Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Newmarket, Auckland (undo)
- To succeed in this role you will need to have a positive attitude and have customer service experience.
- You will also need to be trustworthy and reliable as you…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- You need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- You’ll find that here.
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with competitively priced,…
J.A. Russell Ltd
- Provide a high level of customer service to J. A. Russell Ltd customers and staff.
- Assist with project management of customer contracts.
- We are looking for people with a customer service background with solid computer skills.
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from retailer s and…
- If you have great customer service and communication skills, experience is not necessary!
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage for this…
- Assisting with customer billing information.
- This company has one of the best reputations within their industry and are known for their sustainability,…
- We are looking for a customer focused retail person who has a interest in all things boozy to work selected shifts.
- The start date for this role is late Feb.
Tonkin + Taylor
- To be well presented, a self-motivated individual who is bright and enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.