Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill 0620
You refined by:
Onehunga, Auckland (undo)
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- In this role we need someone who really cares about helping our customers.
- Johnson Controls are a global technology leader serving a wide range of customers in…
- Knowledge of service order processing, NZ building compliance (BWOF) and fire protection experience an advantage although training will be provided.
- If you have the passion for this exciting role and can work effectively without supervision and have excellent customer service skills, we encourage you to…
- Extensive customer service and negotiation skill.
- Build and maintain corporate customer relationships focusing on providing solutions to fulfil the customer's…
- You will be moving around all day between the stockroom and the shop floor so not only will you need to be stock and numbers driven but also be passionate about…
- Maintains good relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Identify ways to improve business processes, services and the professionalism of the…
- We provide services to the largest businesses in New Zealand operating from numerous locations and with nearly 700 staff.
- A drive for continuous improvement.
- Johnson Controls continuously drive a new way of thinking to provide our valued customer with customer centric solutions.
- High degree of customer service skills and experience.
- Maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers.
- How you will do it.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.