Customer Service jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should be ready to drive a forklift or reach (If you do not have one, the employer can assist you…
- The ability to connect with customers and constantly put their needs first.
- From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail…
- You will be an excellent communicator, engaging with a high standard of customer service as you will be dealing and working with our customers and members of…
- Perform high level analysis and reporting of aged debtors by group (eg major customer types).
- Reporting to the Team Leader, Accounts Receivable and you will…
- Experience working in a customer service role required.
- The successful applicants must demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
- Your wealth of experience and knowledge will be evident in your creative flair for making the days quality cakes and breads and you will ensure a great level of…
- Following up with existing members to ensure all is well with their service levels.
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy,…
- Show strong commitment to, and focus on, customer service.
- Have 4-6 years’ full time HR experience in a services environment.
- A strong customer service orientation;
- We are now looking for an End of Lease Vehicle Inspector to join our Penrose Supersite team to undertake high standard …
- You are a person who has an established track record in customer service with the following must-haves:
- Bring your excellent customer service skills, your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.