Customer Service jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
You refined by:
- Are you passionate about retail and providing exceptional customer service?
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be beneficial.
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers collecting goods from the back dock and to other Harvey Norman staff you will liaise with on a day-to-day…
- A great can-do attitude to ensure you can deliver excellent customer service.
- Previous experience dealing face-to-face with customers in a busy environment.
- Customer satisfaction & perfect service ensures that it is about her, always!
- Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 180 stores…
- Experienced in customer service - only exemplary customer service skills will be considered.
- We not only makes the best pizzas and provides the best service to…
- A high standard of customer service skills.
- Located at our Awatere facility in Hamilton, we require a part time Cafe Assistant to assist with the preparation of…
- We need someone who can transfer their existing customer and visitor service experience and skills to the cultural and artistic environment, working across the…
Autograph / Beme
- Autograph currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is flare for customer service.
- *DON'T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW**.
- Offering great service to our customers.
- Enjoy handling food and interacting with customers.
- Joining Countdown Hamilton is more than just taking on a new job!
- If you are a sales superstar, then we want you!
- We are looking for a part time Retail Assistant for our Hamilton store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.