Customer Service jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
- You will have demonstrated experience with providing excellent customer service.
- You must be operationally focused as this is a hands’ on client service role…
- Ensuring a great level of service for our fresh food customers.
- A strong customer focus and excellent communication skills.
Te Rapa, Waikato
- A warm and inviting customer service approach.
- A strong customer focus to put customers before stock whenever on the floor during opening hours.
- Manage other responsibilities/ categories that maybe assigned such as Services, Chemical and Production Consumables.
- Key accountabilities include the following:
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living,…
- This position is responsible for achieving budgeted service calls, providing excellent service to our customers, and introducing new and improved systems,…
- Be a people person who loves going the extra mile for customers.
- You may be an experienced Showroom Consultant wanting a new challenge for 2020, or you may have…
- Ability to demonstrate superb customer service.
- As a people person, you'll immediately relate well to customers over the bar, and have excellent all round…
- Through the core streams of Architecture & Planning, Governance & Partnering, Service Operations, and Delivery, we ensure there is close integration and…
- Ensuring the safety of customers.
- Delivering high levels of customer service for sometimes large groups of people are all key aspects of the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.