Customer Service jobs in Ilam, Canterbury
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you'll be expected to provide…
- The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with competitively priced, quality products.
- Where possible, our business operates with a minimum of two team members during shifts, to allow us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Understands putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- You will deliver this by understanding their needs and identifying the products and…
- Engaging with our customers by sharing your product knowledge and experience.
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Building rapport with customers and providing helpful and friendly customer service.
- Asking everyone (workers, contractors and customers) with cold or flu-like…
- You will be testing products, finding trends and interpreting results, and then putting that all into a format that's easy for our customers to understand.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with…
- You will become the single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the service process,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.