Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
- Have at least 1 years customer service experience?
- Are you passionate about customer service and confident approaching shoppers?
- A little bit about you.
- A genuine desire to help customers.
- The ability to build lasting relationships with customers and your team members.
- To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- Can you provide our customers with exceptional customer service while being the face of our brand?
- Then why not join us for Christmas!
- There are 15-20 hours per week of work, and when you're not delivering orders, you will also be assisting with customer service, taking orders from customers,…
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external customers, ensuring a positive and professional attitude to work.
- To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it.
- What you will be doing?
- Genuine passion for delivering great customer service.
- Thrifty goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Over 30 locations across the country.
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Commit to deliver excellent client service;
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
New Zealand Racing Board (NZRB)
Auckland City, Auckland
- While providing excellent customer service you will quickly and accurately assist in the placing of bets while creating an engaging experience.
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.