Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- To succeed in this role you will need some hospitality experience, you will need to have some great customer service skills and you will need to be able to work…
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- Can provide exceptional customer service;
- You will be the face of our brand experience, greeting and providing assistance to meet and exceed customer…
- In this role, you will be part of a multi-functional team that provides exceptional customer service solutions to a wide range of customers and problems.
- Are you a customer service expert?
- In your new role as Customer Case Manager you will take ownership of customer service cases and manage the delivery of our…
- For this role you will mainly be doing face to face interaction and promotion so marketing experience ins't needed, however, previous customer service…
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- Manage office admin and customer service staff.
- Customer service experience to manage and improve quality of service provided to clients.
- Will have attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile but most importantly will demonstrate a passion for customer service and quality.
- Our dedicated Kitchen team are looking for a hard working and reliable Kitchen Manager to lead them on a full time basis, delivering excellent service to our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.