Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- We are currently looking for a confident and articulate Customer Service Representative who is dedicated to making the customer experience as seamless and…
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written.
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking…
- Genuine drive for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Speaking to a diverse range of customers.
- The Role: Taking inbound phone calls from new and existing…
- Ready for a fresh start in 2020?
- As the end of the year approaches, now is the perfect time to register your interest with Madison Recruitment for opportunities…
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Diverse roles, that offer challenges and development on a daily basis.
- Excellent customer service, claims or contact centre experience.
- First point of call for all customers lodging claims of all ranges.
- Experience in customer service, marketing, administration and or project management.
- As the Operations Administrator you will work in tandem with the Head of…
- Solid work experience within a customer service/ contact centre environment.
- They promote an excellent work culture, exceptional customer service and strong…
- My client is a family owned New Zealand business who have built their reputation on customer service and innovation.
- Moving concrete piping and products.
- Updating customer details after each visit.
- Visit customers in the field who have defaulted on payment or not meeting their contractual agreements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.